EMS Summit 2017
Posted: 07 November 2017
We are gearing up for European Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2017 at the end of this month. We're hosting a "Solution Spotlight" for some of the top industry leaders in Europe on how Landis+Gyr made a permanent step change in productivity in 9 mont
Next month, Chartwell will be back at the 13th Annual European Manufacturing Strategies Summit on 27th - 29th November 2017 in Berlin.
This year Adrian Howe will be leading a "Solution Spotlight" workshop, working through a case study on how, in the face of massive sales growth, one of our clients made a permanent step change in productivity over a 9 month period to improve their SMART Gas Meter output by 72% without CAPEX.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Assessing performance and the underlying reasons why opportunity existed
- The dynamic de-bottlenecking roadmap
- Using John Kotter’s framework of change to engage leaders, employees and suppliers
- An example of technical constraint breaking
- Results and sustainability
- Key learning points
We'll also be running our "Plant De-bottlenecking Challenge" again this year. We look forward to seeing you there! Let us know if you're attending: