The information we collect about you depends on the products and/or services we provide to you. The types of information we receive and collect may include:
• your name, address, email address, telephone number;
• details of your communications with us;
• employer name and/or job title;
We may collect and receive personal information from you when you:
• use any of our services;
• communicate with us such as by email, telephone, in writing, in person or through our ‘contact us’ page.
We use your name, telephone number, postal address and/or email address to inform you of our latest news, projects and innovations that might be relevant to your business.
If you have already signed up to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link.
Under the GDPR you have some important rights, which you can exercise free of charge. You have the right to:
• request details or copies of the personal information we hold about you;
• request to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate, and completed if it is incomplete;
• in certain circumstances, object to or restrict the processing of your personal information;
• in certain circumstances, request to have your personal information deleted or removed; and
• in certain circumstances, request to have your personal information transferred to a third party.
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance on individual rights from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office or contact us.